For this reason, the procedure for awarding the public procurement contract was initiated with a suspensive clause.
Companies interested in participating in this purchase related to the project ("Complementary investments for the integrated waste management system in Sibiu county") can submit their bids on SEAP until March 21, 2023, at 3 p.m.
The execution works consist of:
- Modernization of the Avrig transfer station and construction of the voluntary waste collection center (CAV) Avrig, with the fencing of the land and the arrangement of the access road
- Construction of a waste transfer station at Agnita and a voluntary waste collection center, development of an access road, land fencing and utility connections
- Construction of voluntary waste collection center in Sibiu, fencing and access road modernization
- Construction of voluntary waste collection center in Mediaș, land fencing
- Construction of a voluntary waste collection center in Cisnădie, land fencing and road development
The term of the contract, for design and execution, is until December 15, 2023.
Bidders must prove that they have carried out completed works in the last 5 years, similar or superior in terms of complexity to the works that are the subject of this purchase, with a total cumulative value of at least RON 40 million (excluding VAT), about €8 million.