Ministry of Energy launches program for installing PV panels and EV charging stations

Green Forum
The Ministry of Energy launched Electric Up 2, a support program for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and the HoReCa sector (Hotels, Restaurants, and Catering) aimed at installing photovoltaic panels and electric vehicle charging stations. 

Through the "ELECTRIC UP 2" Programme, de minimis aid is granted to beneficiaries in a maximum amount of 150,000 euros/beneficiary, representing a maximum of 75% of the value of eligible expenses, the remaining 25% representing co-financing from the beneficiary's own sources.

"The purpose of the "ELECTRIC UP" Financing Programme is to support the business environment by financing investment projects in the development of electricity production capacities from renewable sources with the aim of ensuring own consumption, developing the transport infrastructure for electric vehicles and increasing the number of registered electric and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, as well as developing the consumption of thermal energy produced from renewable energy sources," said Sebastian Burduja, Minister of Energy.

According to the Ministry, the aim of the "ELECTRIC UP" funding programme is to support the business environment by financing investment projects in the development of renewable electricity generation capacity for own consumption, the development of transport infrastructure for electric vehicles and an increase in the number of registered electric and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, as well as the development of heat energy consumption produced from renewable energy sources.

RECOMMENDED
RECOMMENDED FROM THE HOME PAGE
READ MORE
Green Forum  |  28 February, 2024 at 7:00 AM
Green Forum  |  27 February, 2024 at 8:00 AM